Our multipurpose case range has 9 sizes to fit almost anything you need to take with you either on a day outing or a lengthy excursion.
Internal pocket to fit credit cards and passports.
Supplied with two adjustable shoulder-straps and a removable handle. Extra eyelets for lashing to a deck.
NOW ON SALE WITH GREY SEALING SYSTEM AND BLACK HANDLE ONLY
For the Beach, Boating, Climbing, Kayaking, Hiking, Paddling, Sailing, Travel, White Water Rafting… and much more.
- Protection against water, dust, corrosion, sand and mud
- Like most of our cases, it’ll float if you drop it in the sea, providing there’s some air in the case
- The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond
- The AQUACLIP® seal protects and secures your kit from the elements
What multipurpose size do I need?
|Keymaster||85 x 165mm||Credit cards, keys|
|El Capitan||115 x 190mm||Phone, passport|
|Olympus||130 x 230mm||Larger phone, passports|
|Fuji||150 x 295mm||Larger phone, passports, tickets|
|The Debbie Belt Case||150 x 200mm||Folded maps, passports, tickets|
|Matterhorn||200 x 290mm||10in tablet, maps, books|
|Mont Blanc||250 x 380mm||12in tablet, food, light clothing|
|Kilimanjaro||350 x 295mm||Food, clothes, small laptop|
|Everest||350 x 430mm||Binoculars, clothes, food, magazines (can be worn as backpack)|
How waterproof is it?
Submersible – protected against continuous immersion to a depth of 30ft/10m
- Materials: 300mu UV-resistant, biodegradable TPU
- Temperatures: -20ºC/-4ºF to 50ºC/122ºF
- Made with Biodegradable TPU. Click here for more information.
Designed and Manufactured in the UK by Aquapac.
(code MPC90 Black and Red)